Friday, September 24, 2010

Allure's Tried & Tested Top Products

After 6 months of vigorous product testing by hundreds of women, the results are finally in.

Here is Allure Magazine's 2010 top 10 products presented by Allure's Editor-in-chief, Linda Wells.



Top Picks
Hair: Pantene Pro V Solutions shampoo and conditioner
Hair dye: L'oreal INOA professional dye for longer fresher looking hair
Lipstick: Lancome L'Absolu Rouge
Lip gloss; Estee Lauder Pure Colour Gloss
Mascara: Maybelline Volume Express
Eyeliner: Covergirl Liquidline Blast eyeliner pencil
Cleanser: Aveeno Positively Radiant makeup removing cleanser
Sunscreen: La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra light sunscreen SPF 60
Nail: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri fast dry nail colour
Treatment: Aquaphor healing ointment

Pantene is in my haircare rotation staple and I certainly can vouch for the L'Absolu Rouge - I love the rose scent and its so creamy and hydrating while the Aquaphor ointment funnily enough reminds me of Lucas Papaw ointment (it's also a wonder products that fixes everything short of making you a cup of tea and doing your dishes).

It's good to see that most of these products are also available in Australia and hopefully the ones that currently aren't will be launching here soon (hint-hint La-Roche and Aveeno, expand your lines in the Aussie market please!)

Which products have you tried and like from the list?

3 comments:

  1. I've used the Estee Lauder Pure Colour Gloss and like it. Might buy a Lancome L'Absolu Rouge duty free and check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like Aveeno Radiant Cleanser too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nattalliee - I need to pick up a bottle next time I visit Priceline to check it out myself!

    @Melbournite - Yer, I don't mind the EL gloss either, but it's bit too exxy for me to be a staple.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.