Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Winners: Natio Mother's Day Orange Blossom Giveway

Happy Hump Day everyone!

I hope your week has been travelling well so far. I've had a busy week already at work and am counting down till the weekend again (it seems to be a vicious cycle these days).

As promised , I'd like to share with you the winners of the recent Natio Orange Blossom Mother's day competition today.

After reviewing all the great entries, there were two stand out responses that struck a chord with me. They were about the strength, determination and selfless giving of mothers to help those around them even when it disadvantages themselves.

So congratulations to the following ladies for the fabulous entries.
Sarah Butihen
Michelle Vamvas 

You have both won a fabulous Natio Home Spa Orange Blossom Kit and your prizes will be mailed out to your shortly. I hope you and/or your mothers enjoy the amazing products!

On another note, it's my birthday next week and I'll be hosting a few more giveaways to celebrate - so look out for the details on the blog over the coming week!

x A

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the winners; I am thrilled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MichVee - you're most welcomed Michelle. I hope you enjoy your prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Thank You so much for choosing me as one of the winners! I was so surprise to receive the package today since I wasn't able to go on the net to check out who won..When my mum picked me up from school, she told me that there was a package waiting for me. I was shocked since I didn't buy anything online. When I saw the parcel, I knew right away that this was this. lol. I told my mum that this was a prize from a giveaway I entered and was my belated mother's day present. hehehe
    Once again, thank you so much! ^O^

    P.S. My mum smelt the body wash and she said it smells lovely! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Panda_Sarah - I love those type of pleasant surprises and am so happy to hear the prize reached you safely :) and I'm so happy to hear you mum loves the product too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.