Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Win: MUK Spa Argan Oil Packs x 3

*This contest is now closed
Today I bring to you another competition on the blog.

I have been so smittened with the recently reviewed MUK Spa Argan Oil range that I've persuaded the kind people over at MUK to let  me share my love of it around and give you a chance to try out the range yourself.

That's right, you can enjoy this heavenly hair experience yourself as I have three (3) packs of the full MUK Spa Argan Oil range to give away this week.

Each pack is valued at over A$150 and comprises of:
  • MUK Spa Argan Oil Repair Shampoo 300ml
  • MUK Spa Argan Oil Repair Conditioner 300ml 
  • MUK Spa Agran Oil Repair Mask 250ml 
  • MUK Spa Argan Oil Shine Repair Spray 100ml
  • MUK Spa Argain Oil Repair Treatment 100ml 
To be in the running to win a pack, you just need to complete 3 simple steps:
  1. Like the MUK Haircare Facebook page
  2. Like the Things I Love Facebook page 
  3. Comment on the Thing I Love FB page letting me know you want to win a Muk Spa pack in your own creative words. 
  4. Register your details on the form below so we can track your entries. 
Terms of the giveaway:
• This is a game of chance and only one person per entry is allowed. 
• The competition is only open to Australian residents and will run from 22nd May to 29th May 2013. 
• Three (3) winners will be randomly drawn and announced on the blog and Facebook on 1st June 2013. 
• The judge's (yours truly here) decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 

If you want to find out more about the products in this amazing range - go check my review on them here.

Best of luck everyone!
x A

1 comment:

  1. Yaayy!!! Another giveaway!! Once again, thank you Amy for organising this! :)) It's So exciting! I hope I win! *cross fingers* ^o^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.