Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Okoii Winners Announced

Apologies for announcing the winners late - my weekend left not a spare moment to be around a computer to draw a winner and write an entry, but better late than never right?

After tabulating the entries, I have the pleasure of announcing the two lucky winners. They are:


#4 - @chicillumi

and

#17 - @LittleMissMegsy


Congratulations ladies. You've just won your choice of Okoii natural skincare product. 

Please email me (lilpil.blog@gmail.com) in the next 72 hours with your preferred product choice and postal address so I can pass the details of your order to Yoko who will then freshly make up your skincare.

This week, I'm taking a break from running competitions. 
I'll be playing host to family visiting from France which for my mum, is a long-awaited reunion after 42 years of not seeing her brother so regular posting will be interrupted whilst I travel around the state. You never know though, I may still be able to sneak in a few post in between catch ups! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh! Congratulations to the winners!! Lucky lucky ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.