Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Ghoulish Fun

It's Halloween time again!

Over the past 2 years, Halloween has really caught on in Australia and this weekend, I've been invited to not one but two Halloween parties!  I've never been to a halloween party before and now wished I paid more attention to the stage makeup demonstrations at IMATS to pick up some more tips and tricks on how to make look very (un)dead. 

I've bought my fake blood, fangs, cape and am ready for some ghoulish fun. I did a very quick practice run of the makeup late last night to check the overall look. I need to tweak the colours a bit more but I think I'm almost there. 

Here's a sneak peek of the unfinished look (no fangs or fully defined eye makeup yet) complete with some gory blood for good measure.

If you are interested in a look breakdown, just let me know in the comments and I'll update the post later with my completed look and the makeup used.

I hope everyone is having a bewitching weekend and have some tricking and treating fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh scary! you did a great job, I love vampire costumes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan - the white concealer OCC white lip tar combo for the face paint actually turned out really good for the party.

    Definitely enjoyed the fun of doing a look that tested my creativity :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.