Saturday, October 15, 2011

Congratulations To...

It's the weekend again!
I love weekends - it means I get to sleep in (sometimes till high noon), go to the market (when I wake early enough so those two are mutually exclusive) and I get to take my doggy out for walks, shop to my hearts content and catch up on chores. 

This week I have added to my weekend agenda: tax returns to be completed, drawing out competition winners and karoke - Fun times ahead! 

And this morning I've completed one of the action items by going through all the Face of Australia competition entries. 

Thank you to everyone who has entered giveaway.

Now drum roll please as I present to you the lucky 3 winners. 

The major prize winner who gets a whole lot of makeup is none other than....
Nidhi. Congrats my pretty - you've got some fairly sweet things coming your way soon. 

The two runner-up winners are:

Kimberly (kimmmyBerley) and Tram.

Both you ladies score a limited edition Opulent eye palette each. I will let you decide what shade you would like yourself. The first one to tell me their colour preference will get their palette of choice.

As always ladies, please contact me via email at Lilpil.blog@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can arrange for these to be posted to you. The usual 48 hours apply for you to get in touch or the prizes will be redrawn to another winner. 

Next week, I have another giveaway lined up so stay tuned on what great prizes is up for grabs. But right now, I'm going to try and start on that tax return. 

Enjoy your weekends everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.