Monday, June 24, 2013

A Quick Update

Hello,

I've been MIA online lately and I thought I'd do a short update on the happenings of my life so that you don't think I've dropped off the planet and completely disappeared.


Over the last 2 weeks, I had to take an unplanned time-out from blogging to deal with the issues of the real world. I've also been sick with sniffles and migraines (this freezing weather is not helping); the resultant lethargy made blogging in the evenings a difficult task and I've even had to take time off work.

To make matters worse, my hives are back and I'm back on anti-histamines to control them on a daily basis again. Yes, stress is getting the better of me right now and there are a lot of things going on on in my life that is causing me sleepless nights (still dealing with the painfully complex Estate Administration).

But I want to let you know that I've managed to sort a few things out last week and am feeling 100% better and more positive. In fact, I'm looking forward to many exciting events over the next month, one of which is blogging related. I can't wait to share it with you in the coming weeks.

So apologies for going quiet without any explanation and please bear with me as I get my blogging mojo back and normal blogging will resume later this week.

x A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.