Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Winner: OPI Lil Shooters Nail Lacquer Set

Did everyone have a good Easter break?

I had such a busy but good time catching up with family, friends who I haven’t seen since Christmas that II haven’t been near a computer for the whole long weekend. But the weekend has come and gone and it’s another busy and short working week.

And tonight, I hope I can make it a great week for one of your out there by making you the winner of OPI Lil Shooter nail lacquer set.
Now there were plenty of entries but unfortunately some of them had to be excluded because they did not follow the rules of the competition. It just goes to show some people don’t even read the entry conditions and just willy nilly enter online competitions.

So from the list of valid entries, I used random generator to give me a number to draw the winner (entries were chronologically collated). So now we have to lucky winner tonight. A big congratulations to:

Kate Ryan


I’ll be sending out an email to you very shortly so watch for it in your inbox lovely.

A big thank you for everyone else who supported the Things I Love Facebook launch and the blog by entering the competition.

I’ve got a few more giveaway lined up and will be posting it in the coming days so if you don’t want to miss out on the announcements, make sure you like and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.