Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NOTD: Zoya Adina

I've been giving my nails a breather from any colour and it’s been 3 weeks since I had a coat of polish on them (truth be told, I’ve been far too pre-occupied with other activities to do weekly manicures). But today, this beautiful polish has lured me back to lacquer world. 

Zoya Adina
Adina is a moody warm mauve with a tinge of silver green irredescence that playfully flashes through in the light. It’s pretty but edgy at the same time and I love how it

One coat gives a more magenta looking polish whist two coats gives a deeper duo-chrome finish which is actually quite difficult to capture in the photo and you see the irredesence as streaks of silver.
Zoya Adina one coat- no flash and flash (bottom right)
Zoya polish is smooth and easy to apply and very comparable to OPI polishes. It is also vegan with no animal by-products and is free of nasty carcinogenic toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, and dibutyl phthalate (DBP).

Zoya Polish RRP $17 at selected salons or online at Salon Style where it's currently on sale for $15.30.

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love the purple shades and the glint of colour through the light is so pretty...I really ought to stop polishing my nails and give them some TLC but colours like these always lure me away ha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Abbeyisadino - I love duo chromes too, the finishes and multi colours make them all the more facinating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade. I must have worn it at least 5 times since getting it earlier in the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.