Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas & Busby Oil Winners

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you have been on Santa's good list and you were spoilt by him this morning!

Christmas is always about spending time together in my household. Although I do the gift exchange with friends, we don't really typically excahnge gifts on Christmas in our family (we wait till boxing day to shop up a storm for our favourite things!). For us, Christmas day is all about the gift of each other's presence and the sharing of a Christmas meal surrounded by love and laughter.
And as we are another year older, that becomes even more meaningful for me as I don't get to see my family members as often as I used to anymore.

This year, rather than doing the Christmas turkey or ham for lunch, we've decided on a typical BBQ at home - marinated beef skewers, honey soy wings, prawn mango salads, chilli prawns and a vodka laced lemon berry trifle! Yum!

I hope your Christmas day will also be full of joy, laughter and cheer in the company of amazing family and friends.

Busby Pure Tissue Oil Winners
And as I didn't get a chance to post the winners of the Busby Pure Tissue Oil - three luck readers will have an extra present added to their stockings today even if it does take the elves (aka postman) some time after the new year to deliver your goods, but I promise this is a present worth waiting for :)

So without further ado, the winners in no particular order are...


Polly,
Ria &
Wildewishes


Congratulations ladies. You'll need to get in touch with me via email (lilpil.blog@gmail.com) with your postal address so I can organise for this to be sent to you. Please contact me by 31st December or new winners may be re-drawn.

Once again, Merry Christmas wherever you are, and if you are on holidays, have a fun and safe break. Catch you again soon!
 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I won! Thank you!

    I've just sent you an email with my address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies - thanks for getting in touch with me. I've sent off your mailing details to the promoter and you should be receiving your prize by end of next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.