Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kit Cosmetics Viva La Color Makeover

Last week I had the pleasure of experiencing a colourful makeover at Kit Cosmetics Myer to celebrate the launch of the fiesta inspired range of Viva La Color collection (previewed here).

My makeup artist for the day was Ciara and she made me feel right at home as soon as I sat down, making sure that I had a mineral water on hand and proceeded to cleanse my face of the day's grease and makeup and put on the latest Super skincare range from Perricone to prep, nourish and protect my skin.

Ciara explained all benefits of the products she used on me in the Super range, which comes packed with power anti-oxidants of Acai, melon, and watercress.
Super range by Perricone used to prep my skin
After skincare came the makeup, the latest Kit mineral liquid foundation was used for a even flawless canvas with its self priming property and as I wanted to learn how to have killer cheekbones, she worked on giving me a contoured cheek using the Smashbox contouring kit.

The Smashbox contouring kit ($65.95) is a trio of contour bronzer and highlighter to give depth and shadows in all the right areas of the face for that chiselled look.

This was then finished off with eye liner, mascara then the vivala color lipstick in Freedom Fighter (swatch of that up tomorrow). I instantly fell in love with this fiercely vibrant coral pink hue and was over the moon when it was included into my take home kit along with the liquid mineral foundation.
Makeup used for my look
After the makeover with Ciara
I also took the opportunity while I was at the Kit counter to pick up Soap and Glory's Heel Genius in the hope that will transform my rough dry horse hooves into smooth kissable heels. Stay tune for review of that soon!

A special thanks to the wonderful ladies at EG PR for organising this makeover for me.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.