Monday, August 22, 2011

Goldwell DualSenses Extra Rich Color Winners

It's been a hectic Sunday in TV-land with the grand finale of The Block and the premiere of UnderBelly: Razor (overseas readers, these are 2 very popular TV shows showing in Australia). We saw tears, laughter, a surprise engagement in the hit reality home renovation show and then portrayal of the roaring 20s  with some sex, drugs and gangster violence in the third series of Underbelly. In the midst of all excitement last night, I drew out the winners of the Goldwell DualSenses Extra Rich Color giveaway.

So if you have had a bad or hectic start to the working week, you might just be consoled that little bit if you happen to be the winners of this amazing hair care prize. Congratulations to
 Catrina Murray
Sereniityy

To the two lucky ladies, please get in touch with me (lilpil.blog@gmail.com) to give me your delivery details and I'd be posting your prizes over to you this week. You have until the end of Wednesday 24th to get in touch but if I don't hear from you after that, I'll be redrawing new winners. 

If you've missed out this time, don't fret. I've got more competitions coming right up so keep a lookout for them!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Thanks i'll send you an email straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sereniityy - just posted your prize out tonight :) Enjoy and let me know how you go with the products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use this product already for many years

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.