Friday, December 24, 2010

Thank You

Christmas and year end has always been for me, a time for family and reflection; a time to be thankful for all that I have - my family, loved ones, and my health.

I know this all sounds very clichéd but it really is a case of you don't know how blessed you are until you lose something you love dearly, as it has been the case for me. It was only then that I truly appreciated and realised I have up until recently lived in a happy existence, albeit with the random challenges thrown my way to make life more interesting.

So with this upcoming festive season, I'd like to take a moment to say thanks to those who have help made 2010 a tremendous year for me.

To my family and wonderful friends - you have helped me out by just being there for me to listen to my thoughts. You are there for emotional support. And even though I don't always acknowledge and tell you so, I am, from the bottom of my heart grateful to those times you stuck by me, gave me strength and encouraged me to follow my dreams.

I started beauty blogging less than 6 months ago. And before long I met such a wonderful group of beauties who are as beautiful to be with as they are beautiful on the outside. The girls of MBBE is a wonderful friendship group that I'm truly very lucky to part of.

And to my twitter friends and wonderful readers, you are the ones who kept me passionate and motivated, gave me inspirations on blogging topics and took me on a journey of new product discoveries. I love all your invaluable advice and ideas. This blog has been an amazing platform for me to connect with you and to share with you my love of all things beauty and beautiful.

So as we draw an end to 2010, I want to thank you for making this a defining year for me. I look forward to 2011 being a more fabulous, fun and amazing with bigger and better things to come.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! May your days be filled with love and joy and laughter throughout.

Image courtesy of my lovely friend Chi-Sze taken at Uemeda Osaka, Japan.

6 comments:

  1. I have all confidence that you have a stellar year in 2011~~ Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very heartwarming post Lilpil :-)
    Merry Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Akisa and Su.

    Merry Christmas to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure 2011 will be a great year for you, I look forward to spending a good chunk of my 2011 reading your blog=)

    Merry Christmas, and have a great New years too!

    emmabovary

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a wonderful girl. You have such a sweet and loving personality. Just what you say in this post that others do for you, you do exactly the same for them. That is what life is all about, giving and receiving love and kindness. I'm so happy to know you and have you as my friend. Even though we live on opposite sides of the world I feel like you are the sweet girl that lives right down the street. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww Tiff - I'm the lucky one to have you as a friend. Bless your sweet kind soul for helping me and giving such great advice over the past 6mths. I always love bouncing ideas off with you first. If we were to meet or live close by, I think we'd be BFFs :)

    Hope the kids weren't too much of a handful and you enjoyed your new year with J!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.