Thursday, December 23, 2010

$50 MBH Voucher Winner

Apologies with the delay in announcing the winner and lack of posts this week - it's been a hectic one due to my brother's wedding and my pet dog falling very sick this week and a whole heap of other things in my life going on at this time of the year.


So without further ado I'd like to announce that the lucky winner of the $50 voucher for Melbourne Health & Beauty Clinic is none other than....



Emmabovary!

Congratulations! Please email me on lilpil.blog@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will send the voucher out to you ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!! Love the balloon pic~ Merry Xmas LilPil~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Very lucky to have won. Thanks for the congrats as well, Akisa=)

    xx emmabovary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.