Tuesday, April 24, 2012
My mum has been amazing and without her, I wouldn't be able to run my life as smoothly, helping me out with the boring but important daily tasks. And over the years, we have evolved from the traditional "mother-daughter" relationship to become more like great girlfriends. We enjoy each others' company and love going shopping together!
So with Mothers Day only a few short weeks away, I'm faced with coming up with ideas on what to do or buy for her to show my gratitude and thanks for all of her love and support.
Good thing brands out there make it easier by providing some gifting ideas.
Jurlique has this year released 4 different boxed Mother's Day sets featuring their best selling products to pamper mums around the country .
Pick of the Bunch set - RRP A$75 (valued at A$96)
That's right, you can win mum any one of these four sets.
- Follow Jurlique on Twitter and,
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet "I'm entering @lilpil99 giveaway to win 1 of 4 gorgeous @JurliqueAust Mothers Day set: http://bit.ly/I52p5U". You may tweet this once a day for extra entries.
- Those with no twitter accounts or want extra entries, leave a comment below and tell me how you plan to pamper your mum this Mothers day.
- For another entry, comment on Things I Love's Facebook wall telling me you want to win a Jurlique Mothers Day set.
- This competition is open from 24th April until midnight 4th May AEST Australian time and is open to readers with an Australian postal address.
- There will be 4 winning entries.Only one prize will be awarded to each winner.Winners will be chosen randomly by a random generator and prizes awarded in order of entries drawn.
- The prize pool contains a Hand Picked set, In Full Bloom set, All About Rose set and Pick of the Bunch set. Total prize pool = A$243.
- Winners will be announced 5th May. The winners will have 24 hours to get in touch with me with their postal address to ensure prompt delivery of the prize in time for Mothers Day.
- If winners do not get in touch within the prescribed time, their prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be redrawn.
How will you be treating your mum on her special day?
Jurlique Mothers Day boxed sets are available at Myer, David Jones and Jurlique boutiques now.