Saturday, July 13, 2013

Blog Refresh and New Site Coming Soon!

I've had my previous blog design for almost 3 years now and have been wanting to retire the old layout, give the blog a face-lift and take advantage of all the latest widget offerings.

I've also wanted to move to the Wordpress platform but it all seemed too complicated to migrate blog posts across and I rather spend what little time I had to work on writing blog posts than figuring out how to do blog setup and migration of posts to a new platform.

But the needs of this blog has truly out-grown what the current site design can provide for and I finally bit the bullet and did something about it.

You may have noticed some slight changes to the blog during your current visit. For one, you will notice that the site is now sitting its own domain. Yep, the web address is FINALLY reflecting our blog name Things I Love. I've also done a few quick tweaks to give the blog a much needed layout refresh.

This is just the first step though. I've got further exciting blog changes to share with you soon. It will be a complete new style and design on the blog - even a new logo to boot!

In the meantime, I ask all you readers to update your bookmarks/feeds to the new URL of www.thingsilove.com.au as this will be the address that the new site will launch in.

I can't wait to share and unviel the new site to you - it's all very exciting for me.  I'll leave you with a sneak peek of the new banner. What do you think?

x A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.