Friday, March 4, 2011

NOTD: Rimmel 60 Seconds - 440 Sunny Side

It's been a while since I did a nail post so I rummaged through my shoe box of polish that I accumulated last year and found this paint colour to colour my nails with.

Rimmel 60 Seconds - 440 Sunny Side
Sunny side is a cheery coral pink with fine flecks of gold shimmer. It is even more eye catching in the sun as the gold shines through even more. It brings a smile on my face everytime I look down at my nails when I have this shade on. 

I will be sporting this shade this weekend for a movie date with friends who may be setting me up with a potential date. Hopefully this colour brings me luck in love :)

As previously reviewed, Rimmel's 60 Second formula is fast drying and easy to apply but thankfully this bottle comes with a Pro-cision brush rather than the wide flat brush, which I didn't care much for and  had some trouble achieving a even application with.

RRP A$7.95 at Priceline, Target, K-Mart and selected pharmacies.

What colours do you like to wear to cheer you up? 
Do you find painting your nails therapeutic? 

7 comments:

  1. I have always stopped and looked at the Rimmel polishes when I go tot KMart but have not tried one as of yet. I think I might have to invest in at least one, with all the pretty shades I think my nail polish collection needs a Rimmel or two on board :)
    Good luck with your possible date, your nails look lovely, gorgeous colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely shade on you. I am loving coral colours now! Good post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Potential date? Ooooh, I'm listening...lol
    Nice pinky nails...I'm gonna paint mine in 5 minutes after I read some blogs first :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a gorgeous, summery colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ones with a hint of sparkles! They make me cheer up ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls, I love the colour too. Pretty shades always makes me feel better :)

    Movie date day/night went ok - but no sparks there I don't think - the search continues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shade looks great, right up my alley! Will have a look over the weekend at this one, thanks for the recommendation.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.