Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Welcome

Hi everyone.

I've finally gotten off the lazy chair and decided to create a blog of the things I love in life.

This blog will showcase my love for all things cute and pretty so makeup, beauty products, yummy food experiences and recipes will feature heavily with the occasional pet entries to add some spice and break the monotony.

I want to share with you my experience and opinions through reviews of the products I buy and make as well as share with you the things I learned along the way. I believe the online world is built for us to share our knowledge and hope what I have to say is of value to someone out there. If what I write can help one person out, I'd be delighted and over the moon.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I love writing them. Thanks for dropping by.


Lilpil
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.