Monday, September 9, 2013

Win Your own Secret Sculpt Dress!

Now that winter's finally passed and we are heading to the warmer month, we are shedding our layers of clothes, and putting on dresses and light jackets.

This is the time that I love wearing dresses to work as I find it looks professional and feminine all at once. Alas, too much indulgence in the food and drinks department over the winter period have me developing a little belly and feeling rather unfit.

So whilst I work on getting a consistent exercise regime and eating more healthier meals, I now have another secret weapon to achieve instant results (even if it's only momentarily).

You might be surprise to hear the secret come from Target as they have just launched a line of stylish body sculpting dresses that flatters any body shape, a claim sounding too good to be true. They've used the latest stretch knit fabrics that gives a svelte outline that is comfortable all day and an elastine based lining to create a toned body look by helping to support and tuck all the the problem areas of our body like the stomach, hips and thighs. When wore the secret sculpt dress, I looked like I have washboard abs again - just look at how flat that stomach is!

I'm sure that's something a lot of new mothers would love to see when they put on a dress as well. The dress was very comfortable and didn't ride up or bunch up underneath during the day of wear - something that's very important for me

These Secret sculpt dresses come in a variety of other styles, a polka-dot one, a classic black one and a black &  a peplum version and a white with a ruched or twisted waist to further hide the problem areas.

The dress can be transformed from day to night wear with some snazzy pairing up of cute or elegant accessory accents and pair of heels.

These gorgeous dresses are available now at Target stores or online for an affordable price of A$59 each in sizes 8 to 20 so everyone can find the perfect fit.

Win Your Own Secret Sculpt Dress

And I have some great news - Target is sponsoring the giveaway of a $50 gift voucher for Things I Love readers to pick up one of these dresses to try them self ( although you will have to part with a small change of A$9 to buy the dress)! Here are 2 ways you can enter.

  1. Like the TIL of Facebook and comment below with your Facebook name and which Secret Sculpt dress you would like to get. If you already liked TIL, then just comment away below. OR
  2. No Facebook? Then you if subscribe to TIL via email or Bloglovin and comment below with your Facebook name and which Secret Sculpt dress you would like to get, you'll also be able to enter. 
Terms & Conditions: 
One person per entry. The giveaway will close till midnight 15th September and I'll be drawing out the winner via a random number generator from the valid entries. Of course, the competition is for Australian residents given they will need to go to Target Australia to spend the gift voucher.

Good luck everyone!

25 comments:

  1. I like the classic black one. I'm really interested to try these sculpt dresses to see what difference they make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAMTA GARG: black & white with a ruched waist..would love to hide that tummy of mine :)too many warm cakes and chocolates..thanks TIL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already the TIL facebook page (jess j). I actually really like the stripe sculpt dress you are wearing - I could wear it to work or out :)

    I also think the polka dot one is cute as.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like TIL on facebook (Nidhi Nawab), I would love to win the black sculpt dress...thanks Nidhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love the classic black. I would definitely want to see if it makes a big impact.

    Praveena

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://shop.target.com.au/p/secret-sculpt-peplum-waist-dress/P54061040

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo on the GOK loves target lookbook august 2013, the polka dot one is very chic. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Black & White Dress no matter what the occasion I always
    find something at Target Helensvale
    I just love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the panelled one - always a flattering effect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Black and White Stripe - it's so flattering and I'm sure it'd hide my jiggly bits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have liked TIL fb page and would love the classic black dress. Beautiful and sophisticated :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the black & peplum one, it would hide a multitude of sins! Polly Pauline Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have liked you on FB (Stacey Shailer).
    I love the classic black dress, every girl needs a LBD in her wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The classic black one. You can't go wrong with black!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The polka-dot one because it's cute and classy at the same time.

    - Ei Nyo (facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the classic black, stunning :)
    facebook kerry santillo

    ReplyDelete
  17. The classic black one :)
    Facebook: Eugenia Lee
    thanks for the chance! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. facebook name - sapna sharma

    If I am lucky enough to win I would love to buy polka-dot sculpt dress..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Like your page on FB :) FB name is Charlotte Scotton
    Would love the black and white stripe dress, looks so gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Liked on FB, Bella Scotton. I'd get the classic black dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Facebook name: Michelle Gray
    I love the classic black

    ReplyDelete
  22. Liked on FB: Lauren Anastasiou
    I'd go for the basic Black dress... the combination of body sculpting and "black makes you look thinner" should be unbeatable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. FB: Karlene Forrest
    The classic black one - perfect for work and night times out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.