Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Put your best feet forward with Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Summer is coming - yes, somehow we are all now staring at the end of spring and the before we know it, the festive season and party season is all about to come up.

What this all means is dresses and strappy heels and sandals season. Now my feet isn't exactly in the best condition so have always looking for a hard working product that isn't too greasy and will gives good results.

And readers, today I present to you something that tick all these boxes. I've been recommended by many of my beauty blogger friends this cult UK brand so finally decided a couple of months ago to find out for myself what the fuss was all about by picking up this foot cream.

Soap & Glory Heel Genius - 125ml

  • Full of soothing and moisturising ingredients like macadamia oil, allantoin and citrus plant extracts and cooling menthol, this is a rich yet easily absorbed cream that amazingly doesn't feel the slightest bit greasy. 
  • It leaves skin feeling velvety to touch afterwards which I love. The benefits are boosted when you pop on a pair of socks afterward as it intensifies the absorption of the product into your parched skin.
  • Has a slight green scent that reminds me of the bruised leaves of snapdragons. Don't ask me why but it does. It's not a bad scent though, just takes a little getting use to as I'm a typical floral rather than a leaf scent addict.
  • within a week of use, my rough heels were alot smoother, the skin is still thick, but there are no cracked heels and the dry and rough appearance has all but disappeared. My feet now look presentable enough to slip into those pretty summer heels.
  • If fact, I like how well it worked on my heels that I also use it as a hand and cuticle cream because the formula is not too thick and it also gives soft supple results on hands!
This well-priced and hard working tube is now a firm favourite foot (and hand) cream of mine for all year round use. If you are not proud to show off your feet this summer (or any other time really), pick up a tube and see the improvements within a week!

RRP A$14.95 at Kit Cosmetics counters in selected Myer stores or online at Kit Cosmetics. Folks in the UK can pick this up at Boots or Asos for £5.15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.