Saturday, October 2, 2010

Review: Colour Soft False Eyelash Glue

As promised, it's time for me to show you the lash glue that I'm loving with my falsie applications.

Colour Soft Lash Glue 8ml
  • Comes in a lip gloss-like tube with a fine brush wand. This makes applying glue to false lashes so easy and mess free! All lash glues should take note and come in this packaging. 
  • Scentless pale lavender fluid that dries clear, no shiny stains either which means no messy clean up after applications.
  • Does have a tacky/sticky finish even after it dries, but this is what holds lashes to skin so much better. As long as you don't smear it everywhere all over the eye, this will not be a problem for you at all. 
  • Made for the Asian market, it comes with a tooth-pick stick-thing that mono-lid girls use to help create a double eye-lid look. I've found the tackiness too annoying to really want to try it for that, but imagine it would be quite effective once you master the art form.
  • Comes with Korean instructions which is useless for most people but as a lash glue, it is self explanatory so there's no need for them anyway (interestingly, this product is made in China, not Korea). 
For an easy to use, strong lash glue that makes putting on false lashes and taking them off a breeze, I can't go past this. The packaging alone gets a 10 from me.

Rating: 10/10. RRP US$2.49 for 8ml x 2 shipped.  This is a steal for such a great product . I bought this item here.

6 comments:

  1. What are you talking about?! This is the worst eyelash/eyelid glue i ever bought! When i bought it, there was barely any glue left inside of it. The glue wasn't sticky enough to glue onto my lid. The whole damn thing is just terrible! I don't recommend it to anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quza - sorry to hear yours didn't work for you. I've had mine for over 5 months now and it is still working fine for me and it's still sticky as.
    I would contact the seller you bought your glue from - maybe you got a dud one from a bad batch and should ask for a replacement?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a bottle of this with a set of cheap lashes I bought for costume wear, and I agree. I'm allergic to latex and most of the non-latex glues are worthless. I've used this and although it's not as strong as the latex glues (which make my eyes puff up...yuck!) it does hold better than other non-latex glues. I've also used it as a base for glitter eyeshadows and it holds those well too. I just purchased more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, some body can wright here the adress of this glue!? I need it very very much!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this glue it came with the false eyelashes.Ive got to say it didn't work for me at all even tho every morning i leave the glue to dry clear and become tacky still nothing. So i wouldn't recommend it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sidrah - I'm sorry to hear it didn't work for you. I would say that this glue works better if you only left it to go tacky for about 30secs and not too much longer as it might lose its stickiness after that.

    Otherwise, you could give the Dollywink or Duo lash glue a try as they work well for many people.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.