Wednesday, August 18, 2010

iNouvi Involuxe Lipstick Swatches & review

My iNouvi haul was express delivered to me today and I felt like a kid in a candy store when opening up the box. Here are the promised swatches. First up - lipsticks.

click to see the ingredients listing on packaging

First impressions
  • looks very dark in the tube but goes on much or sheerer in shade so they are even prettier in real life.
  • very pigmented colours
  • ultra rich and creamy in texture
  • hydrating & nourishing on my winter parched lips. It feel like wearing a lip balm thanks to moisturising sweet almond oil, evening primrose oil and squalane
  • lasted through eating (it did fade but the colours were still present)
  • left lips feeling soft & smooth
 
 Colours & Swatches


on NC30 skin



on NC30 skin
My top colour picks
Dew, Sizzle, Sassy, Posh, element, Luxe, Apricot, Flame & Divine.

Rating: 9/10. It's ♥ ♥ ♥ and at the current sale price, this is like finding gold.


I'm off to swatch the blushes now. Check back again soon.

2 comments:

  1. OOOw!! These are gorgie! Do you know where I might be able to pick a few of these up in the US? The new blog is great, girlie!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff - I think you can only get them online in the US. Worth getting though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Your feedback is appreciated.